Advances in Evidence-Based Practices to Eliminate Disparities and Achieve Health Equity in Building Healthier Communities: Lessons Learned
This conference has ended. Thank you for your interest in the 10th Anniversary Health Disparities Conference.
REGISTER NOW!By becoming an Exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to meet, share, and dialogue with key opinion leaders and decision makers. Conference participants will include clinicians (pharmacists, nurses, physician assistants, and other allied health professionals), health policy makers, researchers, health educators, public and community health leaders, and students whose work incorporates the use of mid-level providers to build collaborations to eliminate health disparities and achieve health equity.
General Benefits to Exhibitors
- Complimentary listing published in final program (if received by 02/14/2017)
- One final program
- Special prices hotel room rates at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel (Conference Headquarters)
- On-site Exhibitor Help Desk
- One 6’ x 30” draped table (in a pre-determined color)
- Two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- Special Exhibit / Advertisement Packages
Exhibition Benefits to Attendees
- Meet and network with colleagues and program faculty, staff, and students
- Recruit faculty and students to institution and programs
- Strengthen relationships between programs and institutions
- Keep up to date with colleagues' research
- Launch new partnerships and collaborative ideas and products
- Showcase their range of experiences, insights, and collaborative opportunities
This year's exhibition program will include 3 days of poster abstract presentations, receptions, and educational sessions. We encourage you to network with your colleagues during the Exhibition, Poster Receptions, and breaks. Exhibitor badges will be provided at the conference registration desk upon check-in.
See table footnotes
|Late / On-site
|Exhibitor Ad Package 1, 2||$1,000||N/A|
1 Exhibitor registration includes Conference Registration and Program Syllabus for one attendee, one 6’ draped table, 2 chairs, 1 trash can, recognition in the printed Program Syllabus. Conference planners may request a sample of the materials to be displayed at the conference prior to approval as an exhibitor. 2 Exhibitor Ad Package registration also includes one full-page advertisement in Program Syllabus.
|Thursday, March 16, 2017||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|5:15 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Friday, March 17, 2017||7:00 AM – 8:30 AM|
|11:10 AM – 11:45 AM|
|5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Ad Dimensions 1
See table footnotes
|Full-page Ad (8.5” W x 11” H)||$750||$850|
|Half-page Ad (8.5” W x 5.5” H)||$425||$525|
|Quarter-page Ad (4.25” W x 5.5” H)||$250||$350|
1 Ads may be submitted in Illustrator, EPS, TIFF, or Photoshop format (minimum 300 DPI, with 1/4” margin and 1/4M” bleed).